Recipe for Pomegranate Jelly
From Quick & Delicious Canning, Pickling and Preserving by Johna Blinn 1987
Ruby's Pomegranate Jelly
Makes 11 eight-ounce glasses
12 large pomegranates, washed
2 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
7 1/2 cups sugar
1 bottle (6 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
1. Cut fruit into pieces; mash with a wooden spoon to extract juice.
2. Put fruit in a jelly bag; squeeze out juice.
3. Measure juice, adding enough water to make 1 quart
4. Add lemon juice and sugar to liquid in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
5. Add pectin; bring mixture to a full rolling boil. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat; skim and pour into hot sterilized jelly glasses.
So at this point I say adjust lids and bwb for about 10-15 minutes lol